Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Reality Check

I don’t know why I am on Cloud Nine today but I think I should descend for a bit. Usually when I am in a good mood it is setting myself up for a harder fall. Same concept as why your chances of survival decrease the higher the number of stories you fall from.

In all honesty I know I was riding the wave today because I am excited at doing things for people I care about on their special day. It might seem pessimistic but I don’t want to indirectly expect reciprocation and end up disappointed.

It’s just another day. No big deal. I don’t know why this is happening to me this year. For 7 years in a row I have taken in low key and it’s been just that… underplayed. Why will this year be any different? Go figure…

I best be careful I don’t descend in to the basement with this one…

No comments: