Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Eve

So I did my hair and my nails today. Not for any particular occasion tomorrow but just cause I want to look and feel pretty and feminine.

Work is interesting lately. I think I am holding my own so far and it’s been good. No more infringement on my brain space and work hours by Delegators®... yet! I know next week is already forecasting gloomy. I have some wheels turning on a few projects I am owning. I have my fingers and toes crossed on these. I need to make my mark at work and now is an awesome time to do it.


There’s this new girl at work though. I don’t have to directly interact with her but she gets on my nerves a little bit. I don’t hate her or anything, but she’s so nuff (read: inquisitive) and a bit obnoxious in the way she behaves. And the singing… I hope I don’t snap one day when I am in a bad mood. It’s like she’s been there for years and acts so friendly and in to everyone and so informal (read: borderline disrespectful) when she’s speaking to people who have some authority over her. And she’s loud! By golly do you need to SCREAM everyone’s name?


So tomorrow I have more work than I was counting on but I need to pull strings together. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good easy-going happy day for me… that’s all I ask.

No comments: