Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The First Thing You Notice


"According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes. And women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars."
-- Author Unknown

Ain’t that the truth? I guess you could say that my breasts are my little piece of sex appeal. I know that no matter how much men try to look me in the face somehow when they glance away it’s usually a downward look to check out the rack. LOL

What do I physically look for in a guy? His height is the first thing. I am not attracted to men my height or shorter. Then it’s his mouth… the teeth must be good look and cared for and while nice lips are an added bonus good teeth can carry off even the thinnest lips. Next is his butt. LOL Not too flat but enough to grab on to. Also, I don’t like hairy men especially on the chest and limited on the face. Nice arms are an asset too. If I get close enough to find out he must not have bad breath – that rules smokers out on two levels. Usually smokers’ breath smells and their lips look dark and burnt. All in all a great personality to boot can overrule these physical attributes. hehe

No comments: