Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pet Peeves

pet peeve
n. Informal
Something about which one frequently complains; a particular personal vexation.
- Dictionary.com

I decided to write about my own pet peeves not in one long, ranting post but as an ongoing list. I’ll even give these kinds of posts their own tag.

Peeve #1
Thou shalt not tell me to calm down when I’m passionately making a point.

I HATE it when I am in the middle of being passionate about a point and people hitch a reverse and tell me to “calm down.” It annoys me to the core. You are not my psych and I am not a nut case. If I want to get excited… let me! That’s just how I am. Hearing those words is like driving at 100mph and suddenly slamming into a brick wall. I mean… wtf…

I know what you’re thinking… but please don’t say it. That’s the irony of this post even…

3 comments:

Camille said...

not gonna tell you to calm down, gonna tell you to get it all out ... let me have it. =D

why? cos that's who i am too. ;-)

yush, my gurl.

Mizkoncepcion said...

I don't feel so alone any more!! *smile*

Camille said...

=) you never really are, out here. =)