Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my blog… And I officially have nothing to say already. JK

I have made several attempts to start a blog of my own but to very little avail. I keep needing to vent my frustrations and end up feeling like…
...Ya know! If I had a Blog I could just let it
all out there and get rid of the pent up energies…
...Let’s see how long I can keep this up for. Wish me luck!

I think they should have a vlog… voice blog. So I could just record my thoughts instead of having to type them down. That would be so much easier. Who knows… maybe it exists but I just haven’t poked my head out from under this rock enough to be aware of this possibly already stale innovation that I just thought about. Go figure!

And such is the life of a Mad Biracial Woman!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Hellooooo..... :-)

Welcome to blog land. Hope you stick with it.

(heh - first to comment *giggle*)

Mizkoncepcion said...

Thanks much!
Yes you're the first of my adoring fans...




Gosh the silence is deafening!

Anonymous said...

good luck with keeping up the blog, i read all your posts and look forward to more!