Saturday, September 16, 2006

Las Vegas


Okay so I might be out of commission for a few days and who can blame me? LAS VEGAS baby! Yes… I leave tomorrow afternoon for my long trek to this fabulous city.

I am getting a little excited now cuz I am starting to map out all the things I need to do! Also I have got to take TONS of pictures. I will post them eventually.

Oh yeh… I forgot to mention… this is work related. LOL I hope I can fit in a training session here or there.

JK I have made sure that all the things I want to do open late so I can accommodate them after “work.” But of course all work and no play… ain’t gonna happen!

Hehe So Anyway… I have been level headed about this trip until now! I looked at http://www.lasvegas.com/
and I got a bunch of ideas. Plus I had a few of my own based on stuff I have heard in passing.

So on my to do list:

  • Bellagio
  • Shopping – Especially at the Las Vegas Outlet Center where I hear they have good deals!
  • Caesar’s Palace
  • The Eiffel Tower
  • IMAX Theatre
  • Las Vegas Cyber Speedway
  • Gambling (That’s EVERYWHERE!)

I don’t think I will have time to fit in much else.

My only fear now is that I won’t seem to anti-social wanting to do all these things! But heck I’ll just convince whomever I meet and chill with that these are trademark things to do. Otherwise GF be trekkin alone and having fun!

This is something I've always wanted to do. Not Las Vegas in particular... but a fun spot where my adventurous streak can run wild!

One thing I won’t do is get married! *grin* No Britney Spears flexes roun’ ‘ere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy urself baby girl, drink nuff booze and get drunk and show up to your meetings half dressed, that shud be fun...smirk!

Anonymous said...

Hi girl friend,
You made my day I have been laughing in my cubicle all morning the guys in the office think i'm crazy I don't give a hoot!
Have fun for us all.
Debbie

Camille said...

SO.... waiting on the picts, gurl. :P

Hope you managed to get all that done - I am tired just readin' about it all. The Bellagio tho... that's like the hotel/casion destination of LV - right?

Mizkoncepcion said...

Thanks to you all for the good wishes! I had a blast.

Fyr: The Bellagio is one of the many locations on the strip but most famous for their water shows.

So sorry I have been slow on copying the pictures and videos. I need to setup an album somewhere for this blog. But in the mean time I tried to find pictures online to give you a pretty good impression of what I saw.

When I searched and found them it felt like a walk down memory lane. *sigh*

I am not so impressed with my own pictures but I will show you all a few shots.