Thursday, June 04, 2009

Top 10 Dog Pet Peeves About Humans


  • Yelling at me for barking. I am a dog

  • Taking me for a walk then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

  • Any trick balancing food on my nose.

  • Yelling at me for rubbing myself on your carpet. Why did you buy carpet?

  • Getting upset when I sniff your guests. Sorry but I haven't quite mastered the handshake thing yet.

  • Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you are not home.

  • Taking me to the vet for "The big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out everytime we go back.

  • Doggie Sweaters.

  • The sleight of hand, fake fetch throws. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

1 comment:

chickem said...

That is the cutest dog ever. && this has been the best blog i have read allday. =]