Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Where did the time go?


So I came across this site that asks you some general questions about yourself and to rate yourself on a scale with regards to some “pseudo-scientific” criteria. This is how I turned out:

My Profile:

  • 40% Busy Bee
  • 20% Cat Nap
  • 40% Sloth

I have wasted…

  • 15.1 Years getting some shut eye
  • 2.1 Years making waves aka using the toilet
  • 1.2 Years working for the man
  • 2.6 Years chowing down on food
  • 2.3 Weeks trying on sunglasses
  • 7.3 Months playing videogames
  • 1.8 Months caring about celebrities
  • 3.2 Weeks trying on shoes
  • 1.7 Months staring out the window

I am shocked by the sunglasses and the shoes bit. I love both! I have kicked the video game habit. I have been working a little over a year now. And my desk is right by a window… gee I wonder how they figured out that’s how my days go by. Hmmm…

Check out the site
here!

So how much time have you wasted?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh cool, I'm 60% sloth, sounds about accurate. I'm not entirely lazy but i hate working. I think a job as a professional sleeper would do me well.

Mizkoncepcion said...

You know that there are actually professional sleepers? Who do you think Serta and Sealy get to check out how comfortable their mattresses are...?