Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quotes From Steven Wright

  • "Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark."
  • "Many people quit looking for work when they find a job."
  • "When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded."
  • "I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out."
  • "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criti-cism."
  • "The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it."
  • "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time."
  • "If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?"
  • "I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it."
  • "What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"
  • "Boycott shampoo! Demand REAL poo!"
  • "I intend to live forever - so far, so good."
  • "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

No comments: