Sunday, May 04, 2008

Wishlist

I have been bitten by the AutoBug again. I've been fighting the urge to play with my car and so for almost two years I have done nothing more than drive it and service it. I'm scared to start messing with it because I don't want bad karma to follow me - oh but wait - that's when you have sex in your car, nevermind. LOL But still... I would like to do some little projects on it. Here is my wish list and I will update it as this week goes on:

1. Skunk2 Catback Exhaust
2. Tein S-tech Lowering Springs


Skunk2 Catback Exhaust


Tein S-tech Lowering Springs

5 comments:

Camille said...

h'oh boy! Hang on guys - this could be a wild ride. :D

Anonymous said...

You should post the price as well; maybe you’ll get lucky ;)

Tami said...

Frickkin sweet! Do we get to scare police men again? LOL

Anonymous said...

What kind of car do you have?

Mizkoncepcion said...

A little ek4 Honda Civic hatch.