Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves


One of my most favourite T-shirts has the character Grumpy from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" on it with a caption on it that says "I'm not Grumpy!"

This T-Shirt has gotten all kinds of responses varying from "You're more chunky" to "You're too pleasant to be Grumpy." Either way clothes like that is begging to become a conversational piece. Funny enough it has caused me to appreciate this joke below (I'm still laughing and I've read it like 5 times already. Maybe the shirt should read "Corny" instead).



I got rear-ended this morning on the way to work.

There we were pulled over alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car and . . .

You know how sometimes you just get so stressed and then suddenly some little thing will strike you as the funniest thing in the world?

Well, I could NOT believe it . . . the guy was a DWARF!

He stormed up to my car, looked up at me, and said "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

I looked down at him and replied, "Well, which one are you then?"

And that's when the fight started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO (Y). That was really funny. I was having a sort of bad day and that joke put me in a good mood. Thank you

Tami said...

hahahah, rude.