Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Most Wanted

So I found this really cool site here. You get to pretend like you’re a police sketch artist and generate your own face sketch. Make sure you send me your own drawings. I wanna see!

Version 1:

This is my interpretation of my face. I did muh friend D at work today and it looked so much like her. I think mine is not quite right but if I perfect it (with some help) I will update a more true version. It’s probably what I wish I looked like… more cute than I actually am. LOL

For those of you who know what I look like… what do you think? Way off? Almost there? Perfect? Holler and lemme know.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Near - very near. Have to go do mines now... scusemethankssomuchbye.

Anonymous said...

Well i dont think it looks like you at all madam.. the eyes maybe so yes it does need more work! Also you do look much better in person soo stop wid all the negative talking!

Anonymous said...

That picture do u very little "Justice"

Anonymous said...

Nah, doesnt look a thing like you. Shape of the face is a bit off.